Childhood


   





The purest, most wonderful and amazing period in our life is childhood, every person in that world went through that part of his life and every one of us has his own stories that happened with him at his childhood and something I am sure of that every one of us have a memory when he was kid that he can never forget.


one of the things that I remembered there was a little kid playing in the park , he was playing in the sand then I noticed that he started to put the sand on his hair ,  his clothe and everywhere , then his mom came and she was like “ OMG , what did you do “ ( in a soft voice , she didn’t shout at him), then I thought for a while and I found that what that mother did for her kid was the right thing because that little boy still about 3 or 4 years old so he still wants to learn and try everything come to his mind , so if he wasn’t doing dangerous thing then let him enjoy and learn even if you need to clean after him ,it’s okay , he is just a kid .

I don’t remember much from my childhood, but one of the things I remember that I used to play with my cousins, build the house from the pillows and the most thing we liked to do is to sleep in grandparents’ home, we  sleep there until now. Also one of the funniest things I remember that my uncle used to ran after me and we were playing like that but then I got tired and I didn’t want to lose so I stopped suddenly and turned my face and told him “ why you are following me like idiot “   ( awww I don’t even know
.(how I did that 

Now after I grew up, I miss sometimes my childhood but I also believe every period in our life have a part where a big smile will be drawn on our faces and a lot of happiness will fill our hearts.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.