At The End Of The Line



I was lying down at the end of the line 

I saw the people talking to each other using signs 


And a soft voice from far shouted " she is mine "


However, no one heard my whine 


Suddenly, I wondered .. what is that shine ?!


Then I heard a man voice saying , don't worry .. she will be fine 


A few hours later .. almost nine 


No more voices , no more signs .Furthermore, the man decline 


He told everyone .. I am sorry, she is not fine 


Why he said that ?.. does this mean it is the end of the life line ?



written by :


Haya Hedaya 

2 comments:

  1. wonderful
    i just love it
    your great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :D .. your comment really mean a lot to me and motivate me to work harder

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.