If I Could Be An Animal In Nature , What Would It Be ?




Once, on a chilly snowy day, that question came to my mind, and as everyone know in snowy days it's hard to go out of home especially if the snow was too much ,so I decided to think for a while about what would I choose from animals if I got a chance to live that animal life at least for one day.

 Many people could laugh at that question and say it's not possible to happen , but the reality for me its very good and unusual question that we can ask for ourselves because in that way we can know more the related characteristics between us and the animal we like, so why not to think about it for a while :) .

I started writing every main feature that I have noticed in me or the people around me told me about it, and after few types of research I did, I found that the closest animal for my personality which I like is the deer. In general, the deer has light or dark brown skin with white spots on it and for me, I think it's very wonderful and amazing.At the same time, I believe every human on that earth is beautiful no matter what is our color, nationality or even religion. Also, the deer is known by its wide beautiful eyes and what I hear always from many people that first thing they notice about me is my eyes. The deer are best known for their highly strung and skittish behavior, and at the same time, they like to be quite and enjoy their time in a peaceful way, so that is exactly what I think fit with my personality. If we talk about that they usually stay together as one group to feel safer and enjoy their time, I can say that I am a person who likes to have friends and communicate with people, so this is another feature which made me choose that sweet animal.

However, the deer has a terrible aspect which is " the fear ". Of course, there is no perfect person with excellent personality because each person has pros and cons on his/her personality which is a very ordinary thing , but the deer eyes can detect even the slightest hint of movement , so  he can protect himself from his enemies , and what I have noticed in me that even if I scare sometimes from many things or I feel worry a lot when I am in a serious situation , I will not show that I am worried or scared, and I will not just sit and cry, instead of that I will try to accept the situation that I am in and I will try to find a solution for it .

Finally, what I wanted to say in all what I wrote and why I chose that way it's because I felt it's  unique than just talking about myself directly. That is who I am, I am really happy with myself but also I believe that by time, I will be better and I will reach my goals.

Note: You should guys give it a try to answer that question like me ;) 

written by:
Haya Hedaya

2 comments:

  1. Love your story and good reminder for all of us to recheck and evaluate ourselves who we real are.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are right :) , Thank you so much , your comment motivated me to work harder

      I hope to find more support in the future :)

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.