Before And After




My life has completely changed since the last 3 years, I went through many things which made me totally different. Something I am sure of that each person has a turning point in his/ her life that made him/ her change from one person to another. A very common topic that most of the people talk about is  " Before and After" by talking about their life when something happened and how things changed after it.For me, the turning point in my life and the big change was when I entered the university, I was living in that small safe community which they call it "School" , so my life was totally normal and happy , I had my family and friends around me, so nothing else to worry about, and my biggest fear was to fail in one subject .

 I never saw what is the real world, and I never knew that later I will get a lot of responsibilities in my life until I entered the university, from the first day the challenges began between me and that huge world, I have to face all the people alone and protect myself  , I have to depend on myself even in the very simple things such as to study more and more and to work hard in order to understand what I can't understand because there isn't a teacher anymore who will stay with me step by step. Before when I was in school,I used to feel shy and  always scared to ask for what I want especially If the person I am talking to is a male because my school was for girls only, but after I entered the university everyone have noticed that I became braver and more confident with myself, and I don't feel shy anymore to ask for what I want If it wasn't wrong .

Every person has his/her own story and his/her turning point , but it's not always a good thing because we can meet someone who will change our life to be better or the opposite, but we have always to remember whenever we have a sad and terrible life, there will be one day where our life will become more beautiful and full of happiness . As we grow up more and more in life, we will have more responsibilities and more turning points, so we should be ready for all of them and to fight the bad ones in order to get a better life in future , but I am sure that the first turning point happened in our life is the one which has the strongest effect on us. 

so what is going to happen next?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.