Hi,My Name Is Life



Hi, my name is life, I like to have many friends, and I try as much as I can to make them feel comfortable and happy.The most thing I like to do is to help my friends and other people when they need me, trying to fill their souls with happiness and to help them achieve their dreams, I really try hardly using all my energy. 

Many people think wrongly about me,  and they always try to avoid getting close to me, I don't know why even I try my best to help them, but I can not do it alone, they should help themselves first before asking for my help. However, sometimes I feel so upset, do you know why? , because in some situations, I can't support or advise my friends and I can't heal their broken hearts or dry their precious tears. Thus, they walk away leaving all our happy memories that are unforgettable. I may not seem beautiful for some people, but  I am sure if they give themselves a chance to know me, they will found what they love in some parts of my personality. That is the truth about me, So give yourself a chance to know me, and trust me I will be always there for you.

(Just always remember, after any sadness, there will be a  way that will make everything okay.Smile, and live your own dreams.No one going to be sad or happy forever, that is the life balance. )   ^_^ 

written by:
Haya Hedaya 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.