My Trip To Disneyland




As everyone knows one of the most amazing places to visit is Disneyland ( California) , I went there before 3 years maybe and honestly If I got a chance, I will visit it again .

Disneyland is the first of two theme parks built at the Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, California, opened on July 17, 1955. It is the only theme park designed and built under the direct supervision of Walt Disney, he came up with the concept of Disneyland after visiting various amusement parks with his daughters.


 Disneyland has a larger cumulative attendance than any other theme park in the world, with over 650 million guests since it opened. In 2013, the park hosted approximately 16.2 million guests, making it the third most visited park in the world that calendar year.

My trip to Disneyland was in summer so it was crowded with people from all over the world ,  it take us sometimes to play with one game about one hour waiting in the line to enter the game , but some games worth to wait an hour to play with it . There was a lot of activities there, but what I liked the most was the parade where many Disney characters appear like Elisa from frozen, sleeping beauty, Cinderella, and many other characters.

  Another thing I want to mention, before many years or let’s say before I visit Disneyland when I watch any Disney movie before the movie start, there is a picture of castle with fireworks around, honestly I never expect or knew that this is not just a picture this happen in real until I saw it when I was there, It was so amazing maybe it take about 5-6 min but you feel you want it to last for hours.

 Also , there was a game which I like it very much, it’s  interesting game  called “ The twilight zone”  it’s an elevator in a tower , the elevator  move up and at each floor the elevator door open and you can see different things while you are sitting on chair , I remember at one floor when the door opened there was big mirror in front of us so we saw ourselves and everyone was like “ aww , look … hahaha XD” , but the scariest thing in that game is when the elevator falls down very fast from the last floor of the tower , at that time you feel like If someone took your heart and throw it on the floor or like if your heart falls down on your feet .

Talking about everything I did there will never end, I just wanted to share some memories with all of you and I recommend everyone to visit that place because we really feel we are in another world.








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.